Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Flood Pictures

You can sort of see the rising water that they are building a dike by to protect the townhouses next to us and our apartment from.


More of the dike. And as you can see it was still snowing.

This is the dike that they are building outside of our apartment to the left of us... It is a little hard to make it out. We just got back from swimming and here there were building a dike... I don't believe they were out there at tonight at 7 when we went swimming.


Believe it or not but these trees are in a field that I drive by every day on my way to work... This is just crazy.


More tree's in the same field just a little farther down the road. This field hardly had any water in it when I came home from work yesterday. This morning when I went to work the field was nothing but water.


This is in the field just across from the bank... The water had moved in more when I left work this afternoon.



I was taking pictures this morning when I was driving to work, this is just a distant shot of the field that is under water.

Another field that is underwater....


A shot of the ditches as I am driving down the road.


More water in the ditches.



Here is the Sheyanne River very close to work.


I took this standing on out patio. This is a little pond outside our apartment. Well really it isn't suppose to be full of water. They were at one time going to build another apartment building there. On Sunday it was the size that you see in the picture, overnight it double in size. McCoy was disappointed because he couldnt' see the whole thing when he looked out his bedroom window.
Hopefully everyone that is suffering from all of this lovely weather that we are having is safe and sound and doesn't have very much damage from it.











No comments: