Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Fresh Start

I am going to try this blogging thing once again... those of you who have been on here before will see that I have deleted all of my previous entries. As many of you know Casey and I got engaged on Valentine's day, so we are going to be busy planning a wedding. We are getting married on July 17, 2010. As of today we have booked the Speedway Event Center is West Fargo for the reception and dance. On Monday we booked our DJ and Friday we are going to be meeting with the photographer, so things are moving along.

We are planning on having an outdoor wedding at Trollwood Park, unfortunatly we can not book the park until January 2010, so that could change.

Other things going on on the home front are McCoy has lost his first tooth, almost a year after the dentist said that he should be losing it. When we were to the dentist last April we were told that his teeth were coming in and it wouldn't be that long before he lost a tooth. I will post a picture later of him with his missing tooth...

McCoy has become quite the reader. He enjoys reading books to us and of course he enjoys being read too. He is learning so much at school and growing up so fast. I don't remember being able to do multipcation when I was in Kindergarten, heck I dont' even remember doing addition and subtraction until I was in Frist Grade, and here McCoy is doing all of those things in Kindergarten... When are kids suppose to be kids these days, they are just teaching them things way to soon in school these days.

As far as Casey and I go we are busy working, enjoying our time together and with McCoy.... We are very anxiously waiting for Spring and Summer to get here, so we can spend more time outside, riding bike, taking walks and playing at the park. Hopefully we dont' get to much flood damage, so that Casey will be able to get out and play a little bit of golf this Spring and Summer.

That is all for now...

No comments: