The first day of spring is finally here... it seems like forever ago that we had a nice day... The winter has been way to long... It sure likes a nice day outside, but I havn't been out since I came to work, so I don't know what it is actually like... McCoy sure was excited about it being the first day of Spring, he has been axiously waiting to ride his bike... I don't know if that will happen today or not, as we got a lot of snow last week. Most of it has melted, and because of all the snow they are thinking that we are going to flood in Fargo, worse than the Flood of 97. I sure hope that it doesn't flood that bad, Flood of 97 wasn't good. I remember getting out school a couple of days to go and help sandbag in Perley, MN. What a site it was to see all of the water and how it can just overtake a town like that.
Just a couple of video clips from the flood of 97.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bsVxnUOIHMshttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNC9dj9ekLI&feature=relatedWe are definitely not looking forward to something like this so lets pray that the water stays low and we dont' have to deal with major flooding again.

Here is McCoy with his missing tooth... The one next to it shouldn't be to far behind, it is kind of lose.
Well that is all for now, I had better get to doing some work. Have a happy first day of Spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment